9 JUNE 2022 | Hybrid
RESERVE YOUR DIGITAL SEAT TO PLAN YOUR #EUROPEAN #EXPANSION
Only one place and time can give you a pan- #European view on PropTech, and this is ▶ 2022 #CSEE #PROPTECH CONFERENCE [https://bit.ly/3hMgbPO]
We are thrilled to announce the #SLOVAKIA panel of the Conference.
We will get firsthand insights on,
▲ What digital technologies are new musts in #residential buildings according to harmonised #EU legislation?
▲ What are special local requirements that could be solved thanks to digital technologies better, e.g can proposing solutions and voting in housing neighborhoods happen via digital means remotely safely and securely enough with the same or even better effect as via physical meetings and votings?
▲ How new #digital technologies can even more boost #energy efficiency, usage of renewable resources, smarter consumption and payment discipline and communication among landlords, tenants, property and #facility managers of #residential buildings?
Register now for your free or paid seat here [both onsite & online] > https://bit.ly/3hMgbPO
See more on Central & South-East European PropTech HERE.
The Conference is also the European BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT forum for PropTech. You have the chance to take advantage of a full set of BD activities such as,
- Both digital & physical expo. You may have it also either digital, or physical.
- 1-2-1 meetings with partners and Real Estate developers, asset managers, construction companies, it you are a PropTech, and vice versa, if you are traditional player.
- If you are a PropTech, we can provide you with insights on how to enter a certain European country market.
- If you are a Real Estate developer, asset management company, construction company, real estate agency, we can provide you with a list of PropTechs which can serve your needs best.
- Access to lead generation information prior to and post- the conference.
Thus, we not only provide you with LEADS but support you to convert them into DEALS.
With the priceless support of the Trade & Economic Relations Office of Bulgaria in Sweden and Finland.